In response to the unprecedented situation surrounding Covid-19, Harmony Pest Management will be implementing new policies and procedures to protect our clients and employees in the following weeks and months. These new procedures are designed to help stop the spread of Covid-19 by respecting social distancing. While these are uncertain times, you can count on Harmony to support our community and continue to provide services.
- All quarterly services will temporarily move to exterior treatments only. Please contact Harmony with any new interior pest activity that occurs during this time.
- Scheduled emergency interior treatments for general pests will continue with additional procedures. This includes but not limited to, Ants, Bees, Wasps, Roaches, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Fleas, Rodents, Stink Bugs, etc.
- Harmony employees will not enter buildings without added personal protective equipment including eye protection, chemical resistant gloves, and respirators.
- In the event we need to enter your home, employees will adhere to strict sanitation procedures for all equipment and clothing used before and after treatments.
- Scheduled termite treatments and termite inspections will continue. If your treatment plan includes a public living space, Harmony will contact you to adjust your treatment plan and make appropriate accommodations.
- If you have added Mosquito treatment to your program it will continue as scheduled. Please remove all personal use items from the outdoor treatment areas including, but not limited to, children’s toys, bicycles, books, kitchenware, clothing, sidewalk chalk, etc. In addition, Harmony requests that you stay indoors to limit in-person contact with employees. If you have specific questions please text or call prior to your scheduled treatment.
- If any person on the property has traveled internationally, ill with viral symptoms, or on ordered quarantine, we will only provide exterior services or may postpone services. In many situations, services can be provided without entering your home. If an interior service is critical to treatment success, please call Harmony in advance to discuss treatment options.
- Our employees have been advised to stay home if they feel ill or if they have been exposed to someone with Covid-19.
Harmony takes pride in providing the best possible pest services to our community. Our number one priority is ensuring the safety of our community and employees. In general, many treatments can be applied to the exterior of the home with limited to no human contact. These treatments practices provide a barrier from pests and allows for appropriate social distancing.
Harmony is here for you! Please call or email with any questions or concerns.